vCISO by Aspis
SMB Basic Cybersecurity Assessment
This assessment uses the United States Department of Defense Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Level 1 (CMMCL1) to determine your company's current cybersecurity posture. The assessment includes 25 interview questions, assessor review of corresponding artifacts and evidence, and an automated compliance scan of your computer network. Use the results to demonstrate your company's commitment to operating a secure computing environment.
At the conclusion of the assessment you will receive:
- Dedicated Assessor
- 1 hour assessment kickoff entrance conference
- 4 hours of cybersecurity assessor interview time
- 4 hours of cybersecurity assessor artifact review time
- 1 hour assessment conclusion exit conference
- Compliance Documentation
- 22 page cybersecurity policies and guidance document
- 27 page cybersecurity operational procedures for common controls document
- Plan of Action & Milestones (POAM) document describing unsatisfied controls
- Security Assessment Results Report describing the findings of the assessment
- System Security Plan describing the CMMCL1 controls and their implementation
- External Configuration Vulnerability Scan Report
- Internal Configuration Vulnerability Scan Report
- Technical Risk Analysis Report based on the results of the configuration vulnerability scans
- Technical Risk Treatment Plan based on the results of the configuration vulnerability scans.
- 15% discount on vCISO by Aspis products and services (with unique discount code) for 1 year.